Saturday, October 4, 2008

Why now?

So why am I starting to blog now? It's all Molly's fault!
Molly (check Antalya blog) and a number of our TSA (that's Toronto School of Archery) members, ie. Andrew, Greg and Timon, plus Tessa's friend Virginie from Quebec and a few other young archers we know, are in Antalya, Turkey, as of yesterday. They're representing Canada's youth at the Junior World Archery Championship. We are so proud of them.  I found out that Molly's dad, Mark, will run a blog about his daughter's experience in Turkey. So I check it out...and...discover that if I want to make a comment of any kind, I first have to become a Blogger! So here I am. Registered and ready to cheer.  :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. I'm a Level II coach of an archery club from North Georia in the USA. We're looking forward to following (and cheering for) your daughter at the World Championships. I just thought that I'd offer some encouragement to keep on blogging!

Thanks.

archerymom said...

Thanks, club. My daughter is not there :) But 3 of our club members are (Greg, Timon & Andrew) + friends ie. check Antalya blog. Nervous but also excited for them all.

T-shirt

T-shirt
Cathy (Andrew's mom) was so enraged by what she witnessed at the 2nd Olympic trials, that she promptly went home and in the middle of that same night designed and ordered these T-shirts for us archery moms :)